Friday, March 03, 2006

A day off...

After a nice therapy session at the gym last night, working things out with cold hard steel to the sounds of D4 and Propagandhi, man am I sore this morning. But hey, it's a good sore. At least my brain is working (as much as it ever does) again. Yesterday when trying to get work done on my thesis the screen started doing weird swirly things. I could see the page, but had no idea what it said. Shiza, if you ask me. So today I'm taking the day off. Of course that costs me about $250, when you figure I'm not working and I'll need to take another day off to work on my thesis, but mental health has to count for something. I think I'm going to take my pup to Vaughn Woods for a run/walk/stumble (depending on the ground conditions). She looks as bored as I am with my life right now.

On the bright side: I go see Bob Saget tonight. You know, the dad from Full House? I hear he's hi-farking-larious. A humorous end to a not so inspiring week.

May compassion be always in your heart, and peace be always on your tongue.

- J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home