Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Whoa - where have I been?

Well, it's been a while since I've been here. What's new in my life? A whole bunch.

Brett and I moved into our new house and are now enjoying (cough) our new lives as landlords. It never ends with a house the size of a small village. Anyone want to help us paint this week?

Also, the NHOC Jackson Cabin project has been moving along. We now have the entire frame raised and part of the roof on. All that's left is to get the insulation up there and we'll be set to get it finished! If you'd like to see more on this, check out nhoccabins.blogspot.com

Bike riding? What's that? The house, the weather, and now a mashed leg has kept me off the trail in this, what was to be my most intense riding year ever. Funny how life works, huh? Check it out, though:


Looks nice, huh? That happened last friday and I still can't walk on it. I'm going to see the orthopedist today, so hopefully I'll be walking again by the weekend.

Anywho - hope you're all doing well, and if you get a chance, check out this book. Some good, yet scary, stuff to make you think.

May compassion be always in your heart, and peace be always on your tongue.

- J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home